01-15-2014 07:30 PM
Just had to install a new modem. The printer recognizes the new wireless name but not the new WPA2 password. I went into the Print and Scan Doctor advanced info and the new WPA2 Network Key is listed but the printer just wont accept it when I go into "Reset Wireless" and use the "Setup Wizard" on the printer. The error message I get is " Invalid WPA passphrase: See documentation for more information. " Can anyone help?
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS