01-07-2012 06:02 PM
I recently moved to a new computer running windows 7 ultimate 64 bit. I added my existing printer and wasn't having a problem until I tried to use the scanner. At that point, I attempted to install drivers from my supplied disc. That didn't work, went to support site, attempted to install new basic driver package, that didn't work. I then used the printer wizard and downloaded the complete user program. It still doesn't work. I get the following screen.
I have tried disabling antivirus software, trying to get a driver from windows update, and trying to solve most basic errors. I'm sure that this isn't a new issue but I would greatly appreciate some feedback. I tried to search the forum but I haven't been able to correctly find any previous posts.
Thank you for any help or suggestions in this matter.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS