04-07-2011 09:32 AM
I am using Windows 7 Enterprise 32 bit, Office Suite 2010 32 bit.
I have a couple of HP printers (HP LaserJet 4250 and HP LaserJet P4015X)
HP LaserJet 4250
HP Universal Printing PCL 6
HP LaserJet P4015X
HP Universal Printing PCL 6 (220.127.116.11)
When printing landscape documents in either Word or Excel, either printer seems incapable of flipping them on the long edge "both sides (flip on long edge)". It always flips it on short edge.
The problem does not occur with other printers or photocopiers (i.e. Xerox printers and Photocopiers – Xerox Phaser 8560 and Xerox WorkCentre 5745) as the flip choice is defined in terms of long vs. short edge, instead of up vs. left as in the HP printers' menu.
Do you have a solution for this one?
04-07-2011 10:53 AM
I don't know if this will help, but this is what I used to use on my L7780. Instead of clicking on the "Print One Sided" dropdown and selecting one of the "Both Sides". I'd clickon the "Printer Properties" link and make the selection inn the Printer Properties dialog. For me that worked everytime.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS