03-01-2012 04:33 PM
I just bought an HP pavilion dm4-2180us Entertainment PC with Core i5 processor, 6G Ram. Windows 7 64bit.
I have a Lexmark x4650 all-in one printer. When I download and install the Lexmark software suite with drivers for this printer my computer will not shut down, it hangs on the Windows "Shutting Down" screen and I need to shut it down by the power button. I have tried installing just the drivers, which takes care of the shutting down problem, but now after restarting the computer it can not find the printer. What's going on?
03-14-2012 06:43 AM
The model number Lexmark X4650.
You may refer to the below links and use the troubleshooters. Check if it lists and helps resolve any issues: Open the Printer troubleshooter:
You may check if you have the latest drivers installed for the device. You may refer to the below link for getting the latest drivers and check.
Lexmark X4650 Driver
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS