04-29-2009 06:30 PM
04-29-2009 10:19 PM
The printer C3180 is compatible with Windows Vista..
You can download the Software Drivers from the website
Click link below
05-01-2009 10:52 AM
Try downloading from this link.
This can be caused by security settings in your browser, there are workarounds described here.
Bob Headrick, Microsoft MVP Printing/Imaging
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
08-18-2009 05:31 PM
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS