01-09-2014 01:27 AM
I use ePrint software.
I need in report of print. Who prints (email of users), numbering of print and other additional information.
Can I do it?
Could you please tell me as I can do it.
01-15-2014 11:58 AM
I am sorry you are having difficulties reporting your ePrint users.
There is a solution for you if you are in the US. You can create an account wtih the HP Connected software and it will track the usage of your ePrint device. You can simply create an account by going to www.hpconnected.com and once it associates your device, it will show the usage, sender, and device. You can then do a screen print of the device.
I hope this helps address your question.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS