04-14-2014 10:45 AM
I am attempting to re-install an HP D110a Printer on a Windows 7 64-bit PC. The Product No. of the printer is CN731A. I am using Norton Security Suite software.
When I attempt to install the printer software, either from the supplied CD or from the internet, the installer hangs up and displays the following message:
"The installer cannot access this registry key. Please ensure that the installer has access to the registry key and click Retry to continue installation. Registry Key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM"
I have tried to install with and without the Norton Security Suite active. How do I get beyond this and complete the installation?
04-14-2014 04:12 PM
A suggestion from the user Zaffiri in the following thread that you may try:
Just hang on, someone more familar with printer may get to you.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS