01-04-2012 05:27 PM
I have been following the response of HP to the recent disclosure (about a month ago) regarding the firmware in HP Laserjet Printers which does not check for a digital signature before updating the firmware and the security issues that this presents.
I understand that HP has released firmware update(s) for their printers which addresses this dangerous situation; however, I have spent hours searching the HP site(s) and can find no trace or reference to this (these) firmware update(s).
Does anyone have a link which can lead me to this firmware security update? Thank you.
HP P1505, Windows XP SP3
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS