05-19-2010 02:57 PM
I recently ran the Print and Scan Diagnostics and all is ok except it alerts me when it reaches "HP Scan Flow Manager" when I run the Scan Diagnostic... I follow the instructions, firstly restarting pc (still appears), checking for latest drivers, patches and updates (still appears), and i have unistalled and reinstalled 8 times (using a variation of the cd rom and also from the download support page, and I have the full software package not just the basic driver) now and every time the diagnostic stops at "HP Scan Flow Manager" I have google this and cant find anything that relates, I have also submitted queries to HP about this but no response as yet.
I am not even sure what HP Scan Flow Manager does or what its for and if its a vital part to the printer playing up sometimes...
Please any assistance is greatly appreciated ;-)
09-23-2010 02:45 PM
I have the same problem also. I have to download the latest driver and software for my officejet 6210 over and over to get the scan and send to my My Scans to work. When I download the driver and software it will work again but then fails in the future. I downloaded the Diagnostic screening program and it says that the HP Scan Flow Manager needs updated. I do not know if this is my problem or not. Does anybody have a suggestion?
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS