Question

Student
Nottslanding
Message 1 of 4 (3,496 Views)

Scan Diagnostic Alerts @ "HP Scan Flow Manager"

I recently ran the Print and Scan Diagnostics and all is ok except it alerts me when it reaches "HP Scan Flow Manager" when I run the Scan Diagnostic...  I follow the instructions, firstly restarting pc (still appears), checking for latest drivers, patches and updates (still appears), and i have unistalled and reinstalled 8 times (using a variation of the cd rom and also from the download support page, and I have the full software package not just the basic driver) now and every time the diagnostic stops at "HP Scan Flow Manager"  I have google this and cant find anything that relates, I have also submitted queries to HP about this but no response as yet.

I am not even sure what HP Scan Flow Manager does or what its for and if its a vital part to the printer playing up sometimes...

Please any assistance is greatly appreciated ;-)

Honor Student
rabbidanny
Message 2 of 4 (3,447 Views)

Re: Scan Diagnostic Alerts @ "HP Scan Flow Manager"

I have the exact same problem! Did you find any solution to your problem?

Honor Student
rabbidanny
Message 3 of 4 (3,447 Views)

Student
turftoe
Message 4 of 4 (2,927 Views)

I have the same problem also.  I have to download the latest driver and software for my officejet 6210 over and over to get the scan and send to my My Scans to work.  When I download the driver and software it will work again but then fails in the future.  I downloaded the Diagnostic screening program and it says that the HP Scan Flow Manager needs updated.  I do not know if this is my problem or not.  Does anybody have a suggestion?

Turftoe

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation