12-03-2011 08:45 AM
I have windows 7 64bit and cannot find a utility that allows me to scan multiple pages and save them as one document,. I know HP solution center allows that, but I've been unable to find that to download for Windows 7.
I use the Windows Scan function now, and it only does one and will not allow you to add more.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS