04-28-2014 08:43 PM
I havea photosmart C8180 all-in-one and the install disc worked well with my Windows XP but now have Windows 7 and the disc is not approved. I have tried to download drivers from the HP website but cannot get it to work. Is there a disc with appropriate software that I can use with Windows 7?
04-30-2014 05:36 PM
Hello Lopear, and welcome to the HP Forums, I hope you enjoy your experience!
I see you are having software issues. I would like to help!
I would recommend downloading and using the HP Printer Install Wizard for Windows.
If you run into any issues with that, I would suggest downloading and installing the HP Photosmart C8180 All-in-One Printer Drivers.
If you are looking for a physical installation CD, I would recommend contacting HP directly. You can utilize this website to learn how to contact HP appropriately, based on your region: Contact HP Worldwide .
Please let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks for posting on the HP Forums!
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS