01-12-2013 03:02 PM
When I try to install Solution Center and configure my HP OfficeJet J6480, it reports that the printer's netmask is 0.0.0.0 and does not match my address.
This is not true. The network configuration page produced by the J6480 confirms that the netmask is 255.255.255.0 which is correct for my network.
Please advise. Thanks.
04-04-2013 02:48 PM
I'd like to help. Can you answer some questions?
- What is the IP address for the printer ( according to the printer)?
- What is the operating system for your computer?
- What is the brand name of your computer?
- Was the printer previously installed on this computer?
- Are you using a disk or download from hp.com for the install?
Please select the "Accept as Solution" button on the post that best answers your question.
I appreciate your input ! ___________________________________ _____