09-19-2011 11:29 PM
HP Officejet Pro L7580 All-in-One
Windows Vista 32-bit
I downloaded the new version of HP Solution Center application from hp.com and the download went smoothly. The scan feature works fine, but when I select "Finish" it doesn't save my scans. I have tried to change the save destination, the file type, the file name and it isn't saving anything. The pop-up windows opens but the progress bar doesn't move, which tells me the scan job isn't being converted and saved. I have re-installed the application but still get the same results.
09-23-2011 01:18 PM
Can anyone please help me? 45 views and no one has a solution? HP staff????
Since the problem first occurred I have uninstalled/reinstalled twice (long process and a total waste of time). I have ensured my computer is totally up-to-date: Windows Update, HP Update, Adobe Flash Update, optimized my registry, etc. My internet speed is better now, but my scans are still not being saved.
My entire office is HP: laserjet, all-in-one, PC, monitor, laptop. That may change soon. I have this wonderful all-in-one that has served me well for the past year and a half, but if I can't get my scan software to work I may as well use it as an anchor. I had to spend $5 at FedEx today to scan something.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS