Question

Honor Student
jhilden
Message 1 of 2 (185 Views)

Solution Center does not save my scans

HP Officejet Pro L7580 All-in-One

Windows Vista 32-bit

I downloaded the new version of HP Solution Center application from hp.com and the download went smoothly.  The scan feature works fine, but when I select "Finish" it doesn't save my scans.  I have tried to change the save destination, the file type, the file name and it isn't saving anything.  The pop-up windows opens but the progress bar doesn't move, which tells me the scan job isn't being converted and saved.  I have re-installed the application but still get the same results.

Honor Student
jhilden
Message 2 of 2 (139 Views)

Re: Solution Center does not save my scans

Can anyone please help me?  45 views and no one has a solution?  HP staff????

Since the problem first occurred I have uninstalled/reinstalled twice (long process and a total waste of time).  I have ensured my computer is totally up-to-date:  Windows Update, HP Update, Adobe Flash Update, optimized my registry, etc.   My internet speed is better now, but my scans are still not being saved.

My entire office is HP:  laserjet, all-in-one, PC, monitor, laptop.  That may change soon.  I have this wonderful all-in-one that has served me well for the past year and a half, but if I can't get my scan software to work I may as well use it as an anchor.  I had to spend $5 at FedEx today  to scan something.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation