04-22-2013 05:33 PM
I would like to know if the Deskjet 712c is still supported. I want to use this printer on my new 64-bit Windows system, but Windows Update will only supply the Deskjet 710 driver. I installed the 710 driver but no joy. Should the 710 driver work for me? If not, is there a patch available that will allow this driver to run my 712c?
There is a helpful support answer on the HP forum that walked me through the process to find and download the 710 driver, but my printer is still not responding. Thanks for the help.
04-22-2013 06:34 PM
Based on the following link, the printer is at least 12 years old and no support from the Vista age:
Well, probably it's time to buy a new printer.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS