01-13-2012 12:10 PM
Have an OfficeJet 6500 All-In-One. Downloaded recent HP Drivers onto my Windows XP Laptop; Error message that TrayApp is unable to install.....continuous error messages lock-up the PC. It says "An installation package...cannot be found. Try the installation again using a valid copy of the installation package 'TrayApp.msi.' "
Any advice on this one please?
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS