01-31-2010 10:01 AM
For some reason I am not able to "Turn on wireless radio" on my HP Officejet 6000 Wireless . I can't find directions anywhere - when I push the wireless button on the front of the printer, I get the network configuration page, which of couse says "you must turn "ON" the wireless radio on your HP printer." Help?
02-11-2012 08:05 PM
The user manual (which can be found online) says to hold the button for 3 seconds, but I think it is more like 5 seconds. It should be noted that the first Officejet 6000 printer I had was defective as the network button and the power button did work properly. I exchanged the printer for another that worked.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS