01-23-2014 07:18 PM
Looking at buying a HP Laser Jet Pro M1212nf. We have one laptop with Windows 7 and a second laptop with Linux. I know the printer can be compatible with LINUX depending on the version, My question is can we easily switch back and between the two laptops with re-configuring each time. We are planning on connecting laptops and the printer via USB when wew would use the printer.
01-25-2014 08:06 PM
Just install the correct full featured software and drivers on each computer and connect the printer following the installation instructions. When you want to use the computer of your choice just plug in the USB cable and it should recognize the printer just fine.
If my post resolved your problem, please mark it as an Accepted Solution ...
I worked for HP but now I'm retired!
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS