07-29-2013 07:59 AM
I keep trying to install my printer onto this computer from the download at the HP site (can't find CD) and after about 95% installation I get an error and it wants to delete every HP thing it's installed... help anyone?
07-30-2013 08:00 AM
Try installing the software 1 by 1.
First uninstall the software, and then run it again.
You should get to a part like this.
You want to select the option, the yellow arrow is pointing to.
Then, you need to install the software one by one, starting with the first program, which is the driver.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS