03-03-2012 06:54 AM
Few days ago I upgraded my computer to Windows 8 Consumer Preview. I tried to install the drivers that came with my HP Deskjet 1050 but I got an error message which said that the drivers aren't support my operation system. Where can I download HP drivers that supports Windows 8 Consumer Preview? Thanks for helping and sorry for my English.
03-03-2012 08:49 AM
I don't think you can find this anywhere, not just HP, all vendors. UNLESS you are in there test labs.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS