05-16-2014 11:00 AM
I am unable to print from the computer. It worked well before viruses were removed. The operating system and programs had ro be installed.
, the wireless printer does not work even with the cable.
05-16-2014 12:27 PM
Welcome to the HP Forum.
The printer software was perhaps damaged or destroyed during the recovery process.
- Make sure you have all your Windows Updates installed.
- Take a look at your computer's support website -- install any drivers that look like "chipset", "essentials", or other general or security drivers.
- Reboot if you install drivers or make any changes to the Operating System.
- See: Install Full Feature Software - Printer
Click the Kudos Thumbs-Up to show appreciation and say Thanks.
Although I strive to reflect HP's best practices, I do not work for HP.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS