Question

Provost
Bob_Headrick
Message 1 of 2 (2,129 Views)
Accepted Solution

Vista Duplex Patch for Business Inkjet 1200

Some printer model with automatic duplexers do not properly print the back page in Vista.  In these models the back side is printed updside down regardless of the driver settings.

The attached zip file has a patch and instructions to correct this issue for the Business Inkjet 1200.

Patches for other models may be available here.

The zip file has two files:

BIJ1200.pdf     contains detailed instructions to apply the patch.  Opening this file requires Adobe Reader or a similar pdf viewer, available for free download.

hpw1200t.gpd  is the actual patch file.

To apply the patch download the zip file attached here.  Extract the files into the %temp% directory, then open the  BIJ1200.pdf file and follow the instructions.

Regards,
Bob Headrick, Microsoft MVP Printing/Imaging

Bob Headrick, Microsoft MVP Windows Expert - Consumer,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of Microsoft or HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V

If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V

Provost
Bob_Headrick
Message 2 of 2 (2,127 Views)

Re: Vista Duplex Patch for Business Inkjet 1200

Placeholder for updates.

Bob Headrick, Microsoft MVP Windows Expert - Consumer,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of Microsoft or HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V

If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation