04-24-2009 04:54 PM
I have only one printer I access, which is the HP 7410 All-In-One. My PC-Doctor scan discovered a WCProinbox folder which "shares" and I cannot open it or delete it. Is it something needed by my HP for scanning or such? If it is not needed I would feel better deleting it.
05-04-2012 08:51 AM
WAS HUNG UP ;WITH 2 INTERNET CONNECTIONS AFTER A RESTART OF MY PC;
DIABLED wCpROiNBOX AND WAS ABLE TO GET ONTO THE INTERNET;;
WHY WOULD THIS HAVE HAPPENED? ANY RELATIONSHIP TO "team meeting" SOFTWARE?
THANK YOU WAYNO
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS