11-19-2009 11:34 AM
Recently upgraded from vista_64 to w7_64. was having problems with scanning so i stupidly decided to uninstall/reinstall HP drivers/SW. cant find any resource for drivers/sw that will install with windows 7 64!!!! Am i out of luck?
11-19-2009 11:37 AM
The product will print and scan once the USB cale is plugged in. Have you tried scanning from Paint or from Live Photo Gallery?
11-19-2009 11:49 AM
I would have never thought to look in Paint.
Well, its a workaround, and although i would say its suboptimal (did i lose my wireless connectivity), it functions just about as well as the original HP SW did with Vista (the panel buttons would work depending on the phase of the moon, it seems).
Thanks for YOUR help.
(but i am now convinced i have to switch to macintosh. thanks to bill gates and may he rot in h__l. no amount of charitable giving can ever change that.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS