WIndows 7 - how do i reload j6450 SW (1182 Views)
Honor Student
bgates_sucks
Message 1 of 3 (1,182 Views)

WIndows 7 - how do i reload j6450 SW

Recently upgraded from vista_64 to w7_64. was having problems with scanning so i stupidly decided to uninstall/reinstall HP drivers/SW.  cant find any resource for drivers/sw that will install with windows 7 64!!!!  Am i out of luck?

Top Student
TheVideoGuy
Message 2 of 3 (1,183 Views)

Re: WIndows 7 - how do i reload j6450 SW

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c01887433&lc=en&dlc=en&cc=us&product=3635399&os=...

The product will print and scan once the USB cale is plugged in. Have you tried scanning from Paint or from Live Photo Gallery?

VG

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Honor Student
bgates_sucks
Message 3 of 3 (1,176 Views)

Re: WIndows 7 - how do i reload j6450 SW

I would have never thought to look in Paint.

Well, its a workaround,  and although i would say its suboptimal (did i lose my wireless connectivity), it functions just about as well as the original HP SW did with Vista (the panel buttons would work depending on the phase of the moon, it seems).

Thanks for YOUR help. 

(but i am now convinced i have to switch to macintosh.  thanks to bill gates and may he rot in h__l. no amount of charitable giving can ever change that.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation