02-16-2012 11:47 AM
My company just acquired an HP DesignJet 100. I'm trying to download the System Maintenance Utility. The HP website points me here: http://h30413.www3.hp.com/SupportServices/country/
However, when I select my OS (Windows XP) I am sent to the driver page for the DesignJet 100, which does not contain a download link for the software.
The DesignJet 100Plus driver page does provide a download for the software, but when I try to use that it tells me it's not compatible with the DesignJet 100.
What are my options here?
03-15-2012 10:51 PM
This forum is focused on consumer level products. For the Designjet you may have better results posting in the HP Designjet forum here.
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS