Question

Student
ameagherCES
Message 1 of 2 (716 Views)

Where can I get the HP DesignJet 100 System Maintenance Utility for 32 bit Windows XP?

Hello,

My company just acquired an HP DesignJet 100.  I'm trying to download the System Maintenance Utility.  The HP website points me here: http://h30413.www3.hp.com/SupportServices/country/us/en/firmware.html-new_product=100.htm?maint_prod...

However, when I select my OS (Windows XP) I am sent to the driver page for the DesignJet 100, which does not contain a download link for the software.

The DesignJet 100Plus driver page does provide a download for the software, but when I try to use that it tells me it's not compatible with the DesignJet 100.

What are my options here?

Thank you

Provost
Bob_Headrick
Message 2 of 2 (647 Views)

Re: Where can I get the HP DesignJet 100 System Maintenance Utility for 32 bit Windows XP?

This forum is focused on consumer level products.  For the Designjet you may have better results posting in the HP Designjet forum here.

Bob Headrick, Microsoft MVP Windows Expert - Consumer,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of Microsoft or HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button -------------------v

If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation