Question

Honor Student
eddiep1722
Message 1 of 3 (365 Views)

Where can i download software to edit my photos? Like resizing and enlarging photo's...

Just purchased a photosmart all in one 7520 and am not happy it didn't come with any software like my canon did(easy photo print EX). This was a great tool Of coarse the canon software won't work with the hp printer. Does hp have any software for download that would help me with editing,resizing,reducing or enlarging photos. Or is there some other software that would be better.  The only way i can print a photo from what i can tell is to print each photo one by one using the windows software.

Provost
banhien
Message 2 of 3 (359 Views)

Re: Where can i download software to edit my photos? Like resizing and enlarging photo's...

Hi,

It should come with a software called "HP Photo Creations". I used it to run few tests and to be honest, Canon software does work very well for printing photos. You may want to try the following free product, very simple with many options and it works:

http://www.irfanview.com/main_download_engl.htm

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Master's Graduate
RocketLife
Message 3 of 3 (339 Views)

Re: Where can i download software to edit my photos? Like resizing and enlarging photo's...

Hi Eddie.

HP Photo Creations is a free download at www.hp.com/go/hppc. It lets you print multiple photos in a variety of standard sizes like 4x6, 5x7, 8x10, and wallet. HP Photo Creations can also combine your photos in creative ways, such as collages, greeting cards, calendars, and photo cubes. You can use HP Photo Creations to create items like photo books, mugs, T-shirts, and canvas prints for home delivery too.

Editing features include cropping, brightening, color correction, and red-eye removal. For examples, please see our quick video tours at http://hp.rlproductionnetwork.com/videos.html.

One of the unique features in HP Photo Creations is its artistic blending effects. In this image from the program, we copied the small photo to the background, blending it with the underlying theme. That took just one click.

Dock-girl-copy-to-background.jpg

Hope this helps,

RocketLife 

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
RocketLife, developer of HP Photo Creations
» Visit the HP Photo Creations Facebook page — news, tips, and inspiration
» See the HP Photo Creations video tours — cool tips in under 2 minutes
» Contact Customer Support — get answers from the experts
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation