12-01-2009 07:15 PM
The F2430 has Full solution software that is compatible with Windows 7 and the PSC 1200 has basic drivers built into the Operating System but they will need to be downloaded from Windows Update.
In conclusion both printer will work with Win 7 the F2430 will have full HP Solution center support
I hope this helps
I work for HP
12-01-2009 07:32 PM
I have both the HP PSC 1200 All-in-One and the HP Deskjet F2430. Which of these two printers will work the better with Windows 7?
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
07-17-2013 07:34 AM
I have 15 hp laserjet 1000's in a medical office that aren't compatible with windows 7. is there an update we can expect on these printers?
Also. is the HP 1022 compatible with windows 7?
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS