08-22-2013 09:48 AM
The link of point 6 doesn't work. Please update. Thank you.
6) GO HERE and get THIS driver
this link does not work either. what are we looking for?
11-07-2013 01:50 PM
For someone that works for HP you should read what you are posting, as well as where you are directing people with your links. The INITIAL POST is concerning an HP ScanJet! Not a printer! Check the HyperText link that you posted! It directs a user to in-OS drivers for a PRINTER!!!! I am not a smart man, but I do know the difference between a PRINTER and a SCANNER!!!
Printer = OUTPUT
Scanner = INPUT
12-03-2013 03:06 PM - edited 12-03-2013 03:11 PM
This is the correct link for support and to install the HP Scanner Scanjet 7400c driver.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS