08-12-2014 07:19 AM
I have seen many solutions for my problem all directing at windows udate, but the only printer that shows is the HP laserjet 1100 (MS) but that looks different and the driver does not work.
Also on the list of products from HP it shows that this printer is partly supported.
I know the printer is more than 7 years old, but still works fine with a spare cartridge.
If HP has decided to stop support this should be clear to the users.
08-13-2014 09:15 AM
Welcome to the HP Forums.
To get your issue more exposure I would suggest posting it in the commercial forums since this is a commercial product. You can do this at Commercial Forums.
Thanks for your time.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS