01-14-2013 12:20 PM
Please mark a reply "ACCEPTED AS SOLUTION" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
04-26-2013 11:00 AM
I see that you're having an issue finding the driver for your printer. It looks to me there currently isn't a driver available.
I would suggest installing an alternative driver such as the 990c driver.
You can follow this thread Shane made, which shows you how to install the desk jet 990c driver.
12-22-2013 02:20 PM
There is no driver for this problem despite information there is...
How can I install HP Deskjet 1280 on WIN7 Prof. edition?
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS