08-02-2010 03:47 AM
I have 3 computers in the office and all computers want to share all printers on our network (2 computers on Windows 7 and 1 on XP)
We have 3 printers and 2 printers are accessible to all computers via network with no issues.
The printer that I am having connection issues is installed on the machine with Windows XP -- it is the F2400 Deskjet.
The other 2 computers (Wndows 7) cannot connect to the printer. I have been searching the Drivers for the Printer (on CD as well as the HP website) and cannot locate the drivers.
Is there another driver that I can use that exists in the Windows 7 environment that will recognize the printer (ex. F2410, etc?).
Thank you in advance
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS