07-25-2012 05:18 PM
I have a DesignJet 750C Plus and just upgraded my computer to an HP Laptop running Windows 7. The printer is on a network but I can't load the driver on my disk. I checked the HP site and only found drivers up through Windows XP Pro.
07-26-2012 11:13 AM
Hi! The product you have seems to be a commercial printer. The Designjets are a completely different animal. For the best chance at finding a solution I would suggest posting in the forum for HP Business Support.
You can find the Commercial Designjet board here:
HP Business Support Forum -- DesignJets
Hope this helps!
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS