01-19-2014 05:09 PM
THANK YOU, Sean!!
Worked perfect. PS... I think your "-Choose Generic IEEE 1284.4 as the printer port" tip made all the difference in the world. I had tried the 1015 about a thousand times with no luck, but happened upon your comment here, used that port and ta-da!!!! Perfect! My boss will be so happy. Thank you.
01-28-2014 03:04 PM
Hi I have an older printer HPLaserjet M1319F MFP It has always worked well for me I can not get it to scan a document can u help me when I place the docs at the top it is showing that it is not reading and asks to place docs inside when they are there.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS