06-18-2012 05:33 PM
06-19-2012 10:41 AM
06-23-2012 04:57 PM
SeanS workaround was PERFECT except that the method of ading a printer in the latest versions of Windows 7 is not the same. Nevertheless, I am indebted to him and SHOCKED and disapointed that HP does not provide a similar solution for the many people who may have an HP Laserjet 1012 they'd like to use with Windows 7!
Thanks again Sean!
06-25-2012 12:59 PM
07-11-2012 01:30 PM
07-11-2012 09:27 PM
GOOD NEWS FOLKS! THOSE OF YOU WHO HAD PROBLEMS FINDING THE DRIVER/SOFTWARE FOR YOUR HP LASERJET 1012 FOR WI7 32/54BITS, THE ANSWER IS SIMPLE: JUST USE THE VISTA 32 OR 64-BT INSTALLATION BUNDLE!!! GOOD LUCK!
(You may download it from the HP driver download site!)
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS