03-23-2013 12:02 PM
This fix worked perfectly and was simple to do. Kudos
I have seen multiple people use the Laserjet 1015 Windows 7 drivers for the LJ 1012. Try this:
From Start/Devices and Printers.
-Choose add a printer.
-Choose Windows update at the bottom of the install printer driver window because the HP Laserjet 1015 will not be on the list of HP printers. But after the update there it was "HP Laserjet 1015".
-Choose Generic IEEE 1284.4 as the printer port
Here is a how to document: HP LaserJet, Color LaserJet, and LaserJet AiO/MFP Products - Install the driver included in the Wind...
Best of luck!
05-05-2013 05:09 PM
I have Windows 7 and a HP 1012 lazer jet. I read and did your sugguestion for downloading the driver for HP 1015. The printer printed the test page fine. However now when I try to print it states : Unsupported Personality : PCL. How can I fix this problem.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS