05-07-2013 05:55 PM
Your scanner is an Enterprise/Business model. I would recommend posting this in the HP Enterprise Support Forums for better coverage, as these are the consumer support forums.
You can access the enterprise support forums at the following link.
Best of luck,
08-08-2014 03:16 PM
I am trying to install my HP scanjet G4000 but I am having a very difficult time in doing what me users manual tells me'
Do i need a new CD or can you give me advice on installing this thing
08-14-2014 11:19 AM
Hello @chole , welcome to the forums
If you are looking to install the Scanjet G4050 Photo Scanner on Windows 7, here is the link to the drivers and downloads page you will need to install the scanner.
I hope that helps, have a great day
★Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
★Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
ℜ a i n b o w 7000
I work on behalf of HP
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS