Question

Student
annie821
Message 1 of 3 (1,295 Views)

Windows 7 and 2410 Photosmart - printer will not print.

I have a new computer with Windows 7 and have had printer problems (hp psc 2410 photosmart) since.  I'm new at this and didn't reinstsall the printer - just plugged it in and although the printer worked it stalled constantly and then just stopped.  Now I am getting messages constantly that say I am off line or check my print cartridges (which I have reinstalled several times, cleaned the contacts, etc).  I would appreciate any help you can give me.  Thanks.
Teacher
goes2eleven
Message 2 of 3 (1,287 Views)

Re: Windows 7 and 2410 Photosmart - printer will not print.

I think we should determine whether the hardware is ok.  Can you do a copy of picture from the front panel of the printer?  Can you Scan a document?  If neither of these work, you might be looking at a hardware failure rather than a software related issue.

- GOES211

Though I work for HP, My posts express MY opinion, and not those of HP.

"Well, it's one louder, isn't it? It's not ten. You see, most blokes, you know, will be playing at ten. You're on ten here, all the way up, all the way up, all the way up, you're on ten on your guitar. Where can you go from there? Where?" - Nigel Tufnel
Student
rowsaboatsa
Message 3 of 3 (181 Views)

Re: Windows 7 and 2410 Photosmart - printer will not print.

my printer keeps printing blank pages inks good and done all asked tests

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation