07-17-2012 03:28 PM
Windows Fax and Scanning over USB Cable was one of the first attempts that failed.
Following up from my 11-03-2011 response above on this subject, my CLJ2840 is looking for a good home. No luck at the first charity to which I offered the All-In-One since they had received the same model just a couple of weeks earlier. Apparently someone was dumping it just before the toner cartridges needed replacement. Nothing quite like a gift with a near-term $400 liability.
I have replaced the CLJ2840 with a recently introduced HP Color LaserJet All-In-One M475. This new machine actually behaves well on Windows 7 Pro 64-bit. Setup was fairly straightforward, in spite of some awkward steps which could have been easily corrected by more thorough usability studies. The M475 truly impresses me with its capability for two-sided scanning, even over a network connection, as well as two-sided to two-sided copying, features rarely seen even in high end stand-alone copiers, much less a desktop printer.
01-29-2014 12:28 PM
hola necesito el driver scan win 7 para hp 2840
I use my HP2840 Color Laserjet All in one Printer as a network scanner. I cannnot find a driver for my machine. Microsoft expects the WS-Scan protocol for network scanning. On the HP driver support I read something about an additional network scan driver. I cannot find it. Pleas help me.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS