Question

Student
binetic
Message 1 of 5 (57,444 Views)
Accepted Solution

Windows 7 driver - HP photosmart d110?

Is there a Windows 7 driver for HP Photosmart d110? (wireless)

It doesn't seem to be on the list of supported printers, but not exactly on the list of unsupported printers either.

If it's unsupported, what alternative driver will at least provide some printing capability? Right now, it only churns out garbage.

Provost
DavidPK
Message 2 of 5 (57,418 Views)

Re: Windows 7 driver - HP photosmart d110?

Hi,

There is a Full Feature driver installer for your printer running Windows 7  - the download link for the installer is available on the document below.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=mp-80511-1&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en&...

Regards,

DP-K

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****

Microsoft MVP - Microsoft Windows Expert - Consumer

Student
Draak
Message 3 of 5 (37,678 Views)

I downloaded that driver file. But during the first phase of install it saying that the system cannot locate a file.

HP Support Agent
Rainbow7000
Message 4 of 5 (37,597 Views)

Hi Draak,

I can see you attempted to install the driver posted and were unable to. I would like to help, could you please verify for me if you are also running Windows 7 (32 or 64 bit) and if your printer is also the Photosmart D110 (a or b)?

For the time being, you can also try running The Printer Install Wizard for Windows 7 and 8

Thanks,

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

R a i n b o w 7000
I work on behalf of HP

Top Student
Kyren11
Message 5 of 5 (8,851 Views)

I'm having the exact same issue.

I'm running Windows 7 (64 bit). and I have a HP Photosmart d110a.

I've tried installing both the basic driver and the full driver. Both of which give me an error stating "The system cannot find the file specified" which makes no sense seeing as I'm using an installer and it should create any file I need for installing in the first place.

When trying to wirelessly connect to my printer two options show up (I only have the one Printer) and neither of them work. My Printer's Wireless Network Test prints out perfect. and another laptop has connected and prints just fine.

I've used CCleaner to fix registry problems. There are none.

I have multiple entries (21 to be exact) in my device manager of this printer, none of which will be removed or uninstalled. And an entry under imaging devices of the printer that also refuses to be unistalled or removed.

I've used a Level 4 HP uninstaller program to remove everything and start over but that doesn't seem to have helped either (especially because the entries are still there in device manager.)

I've literally been working 5+ hours on this problem. Please help!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation