Question

Honor Student
Clemsongal
Message 1 of 4 (9,288 Views)

Windows 7 driver for designjet 1055cm plus

I have a new HP 64 bit PC with Windows 7 and I'm having problems plotting large drawings on the designjet 1055cm plus. Is there a Windows 7 driver for this plotter?

Thanks

Teacher
pctech33
Message 2 of 4 (9,278 Views)

Re: Windows 7 driver for designjet 1055cm plus

Go to www.hp.com Enter the product name / number. Be sure to check the additional information, like how to install the driver or troubleshooting guides.

Message 3 of 4 (9,276 Views)

I did that already. There isn't one listed.

Provost
Bob_Headrick
Message 4 of 4 (9,274 Views)

This forum is focused on consumer level products.  For the Designjet you may have better results posting in the HP Designjet forum here, there are experts there that may be able to help.

For my Designjet 650c I am using the XP drivers successfully.  If you have the x64 version of Windows 7 you would need to use the x64 XP or Vista drivers if they were available.

Bob Headrick, Microsoft MVP Windows Expert - Consumer,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of Microsoft or HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button -------------------v

If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation