08-16-2012 07:07 AM
I have a new HP 64 bit PC with Windows 7 and I'm having problems plotting large drawings on the designjet 1055cm plus. Is there a Windows 7 driver for this plotter?
08-16-2012 08:21 AM
Go to www.hp.com Enter the product name / number. Be sure to check the additional information, like how to install the driver or troubleshooting guides.
Life is too serious to be taken seriously
08-16-2012 01:58 PM
This forum is focused on consumer level products. For the Designjet you may have better results posting in the HP Designjet forum here, there are experts there that may be able to help.
For my Designjet 650c I am using the XP drivers successfully. If you have the x64 version of Windows 7 you would need to use the x64 XP or Vista drivers if they were available.
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS