11-03-2009 03:29 PM - edited 11-03-2009 03:39 PM
The native windows 7 drivers for my OfficeJet 5780 printer only works if the printer is attached to the PC. I have two PCS with Win 7 and one of them has the printer attached and shared. The other PC prints from that shared printer.
Now, from PC1 (printer attached) the driver works great, prints, scans and settings load fine.
On PC2 (printer added over the network) it prints but I can't get to the settings page, I get two errors:
Function address 0x654f9f78 caused a protection fault. (exception code 0xc0000005)
Some or all property page(s) may not be displayed.
Then this error:
Operation could not be completed.
Can someone help me with this?
Thanks in advanced.
11-07-2009 07:50 PM
Thanks HP for not having drivers for my printer in Win7.
This problem has cost me money. I had to order a USB switch to share the printer with my two win7 machines.
Really great! Thanks for all the help (yeah, right).
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS