05-07-2013 08:29 AM
That document also says a full solution will be available Spring 2013, which next month will be over.
Also the Windows 7 drivers hardly work, they work the first time they are installed but if I turn the printer off and back on, like most people do at the end of the day then the printer will be recognised but all functions unavailable, anything sent to print on it just sits in the queue and trying to cancel whats in the queue resorts in a never ending - deleting - status where it doesnt actually delete anything.
06-20-2013 08:18 AM
Here is the news you have been waiting for...
p2014/p2014n Host based Plug and Play packages are now available!
Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as Accepted Solution
09-01-2013 11:37 AM
I'm trying to install CP1217 dirver, but it stops on installation during preinstalling the driver files. It gives error notice 'the printer software installer ceased working'.
I'm running Win8 (64-bit).
Any thoughts how to install the driver properly?
10-12-2013 03:01 PM
I downloaded the the HP Universal pcl5 driver for P2015. http://h20566.www2.hp.com/portal/site/hpsc/templat
Install the software on my pc.
After that I took the unknowed device (Laserjet P2014) from the device manager and install manually the HP universal PCL5 driver from the printer list.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS