06-24-2013 01:37 AM
When installing a HP printer driver package, the display language of the installer is set to arabian instead of english or dutch. It seems to respond to the "Formats" tab of the "Region" settings in Windows, it is set to "English (Netherlands)"
When I change it to "Dutch (Netherlands)" the display language of the installer changes to Dutch. This is also wrong because the operating system is installed in English. It is best practice to use the language of the operating system.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS