04-30-2014 05:06 AM
i have a hp 1050 model printers. can i use xerox from pc by hp 1050.... i see a printer that directly xerox from pc as scan option on software which is install it....if the process is sucess that its easy to manage brightness and contrast save ink.... so plz rply me urgent......
05-02-2014 01:34 PM
Welcome to the HP Support Forums! I see you have an HP Deskjet 1050, from your description it sounds like you would like to scan or copy to the computer and then print so you can make modifications to the original rather than performing a copy directly from the printer. Is this correct? If I have misunderstood, please re-explain the task you are trying to perform and how I can help.
I look forward to hearing from you.
I work on behalf of HP
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to the left of the reply button to say “Thanks” for helping!
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS