12-17-2012 10:27 AM
Please refer to page #82 of the following manual:
I can't find that size:
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
02-15-2013 04:07 PM
PLS HELP Need to know where/how to get info on printing 3x5 cards on Photosmart 7520--was told (prior to purchase) this printer could print various sizes of envelopes as well as 3x5 cards, but I can't find it anywhere
Tnx 4 your help
04-03-2013 12:14 AM
Since I also was looking for this solution, stumbled on this thread, and was disappointed that there was no solution posted, I will share what I discovered.
It is possible to print to a 3x5 card. To do so, you need to put the card in the main paper tray. Take out the photo tray and any other paper in the main tray, and then slide the 3x5s to the back.
06-24-2013 07:56 PM
You can print 3x5 cards from MS Word or another application that will allow that card size. Simply select it in the page setup properties and load the cards, face down in the photo tray, ensuring they are pushed to the back of the tray. Insert them with the 3" side into the tray first, not the 5" side. Once the printer knows you are printing 3x5 cards and senses them in the photo tray it will work. Good luck!
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS