05-19-2012 11:10 AM
print order in queue does not delete when cancelled...says it's deleting for a week now...please help resolve
05-20-2012 06:33 AM
From the Control Panel, open Administrative Tools and select Sevices. Browse down to the print spooler service, right click it and select Properties then click on the Stop button. Now browse to C:\Windows\System32\Spool\PRINTERS and delete the job inside this folder - You may need to click a prompt to gain the appropriate authority to open the PRINTERS folder.
Restart the computer and you should find the document(s) have been removed.
****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****
Microsoft MVP - Windows Experience
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS