08-26-2012 01:31 PM
I just purchased a new HP Pavilion mp-1035 laptop. I am trying to install the HP Deskjet 3520 e-All-In-One Series printer using a USB cable. I can get the printer installed but I get an error saying the drivers are not installed. I have tried multiple ways to download the driver but have been unsucessful both thru the internet and thru the CD that was with the printer. I have a Sony Laptop and I was able to sucessfully install the Deskjet 3520 and print from it. Help. Very frustrated with one HP product not communicating with another HP product.
08-28-2012 01:50 PM
I want to see what I can do to help, so I have a few questions:
1. What operating system is on your HP laptop?
2. Once the printer shows as "installed" on the HP laptop, does it show up under Devices/printers in Control panel? If it does, does it show as online or offline?
3. When you installed the printer on the Sony laptop, did you use the same USB cable?
11-26-2013 11:17 AM
Laptop is Pavilion g series Windows 7
Had printer exchanged recently, didn't work properly
installation CD for first printer couldn't be found, therefore installation not possible
transfer of photos etc from laptop n o t possible, why?
Why didn't exchanged printer refer to installatin CD of first printer???
Know English but n o t computer language and instructions!
12-02-2013 07:40 AM
Please clarify want you need.
Here is a link to the drivers for the Deskjet 3520e.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I work on behalf of HP
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS