07-13-2009 03:11 PM
Windows Vista Home Premium OS. Had to have it scrubbed two weeks ago and reinstalled. Now the printer will only print in B & W from the computer. I can print a test page and that prints in color. Have reinstalled the driver (PCL 5) three times. Nothing seems to help. Printer was printing in color before I had the OS removed and reinstalled.
02-01-2010 02:51 PM
Try enabling color as shown in the post here.
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS