05-14-2014 12:50 AM
Sometimes when i print on these from adobe acrobat it does not print but if i use adobe reader it prints.
Can you suggest me how to print on acrobat.
05-16-2014 10:12 AM
Welcome to the HP Forums!
I am sorry, but to get your issue more exposure I would suggest posting it, in the commercial forums since this is a commercial product. You can do this at HP Enterprise Business Community.
Hope this helps you, and have a great day!
I work on behalf of HP
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS