12-03-2013 11:01 AM
Any idea when, or even if, there will be OS 10.9 Mavericks drivers for the Deskjet 6122? IF they do appear, will they be part of Apple's automoatic software update or something that users will have to search for on HP's site?
12-03-2013 11:40 AM
I just downloaded the HPPrinter Driver 2.16.1 from the Apple.com site, and my printer is working. Not sure if everything is enabled, but at least I can print e-mail, directions and pages now. Anyone with the same problem should download this patch and give it a try.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS