01-24-2012 03:45 AM
hello! I purchased HP DesignJet 450 C and got CD with drivers but only for WIN 95, 98, 2000 and millenium. and not for WIN XP that I need. could you please send me drivers for XP 32 bit system.
I alsto tried to download them from HP website but they dont match.
Thank you in advance
06-19-2012 04:45 PM
Hi! The product you have seems to be a commercial printer. The DesignJets are a completely different animal, which is most likely the reason why the post has not been responded to. For the best chance at finding a solution I would suggest posting in the forum for HP Business Support.
You can find the Commercial DesignJet board here:
HP Business Support Forum -- DesignJets
Hope this helps!
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS